- Cyclone Mekunu creates rare lakes in Empty Quarter: NASA
Cyclone Mekunu that struck Dhofar last month created temporary lakes across the world’s largest contiguous sand desert Rub al Khali, NASA stated.
- Fans spoilt for choice as World Cup offers surprises
The FIFA World Cup is in full swing in Russia and the first ten days have been full of surprises.
- 17 single men workers evicted from residential building in Al Khuwayr
The raid was conducted based on complaints from citizens and residents in the locality.
- Around 5,000 take part in International Day of Yoga
Held at the Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre, the session began with an address by the Prime Minister of India.
- Oman condemns terror attack in Ethiopia
Dozens were injured in an explosion on Saturday at a rally attended by the Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.