- New Muscat International Airport, Duqm Airport to act as gateways to sultanate
Oman now has the capability to accommodate large aircraft including the Airbus A380 and the Boeing 747.
- Sultanate prepares to extend cruise operations to smaller ports to boost tourism in interiors
Oman is steadily preparing to extend cruise operations to smaller ports in the sultanate thereby spreading the economic benefits deep into the interiors.
- Ministry of Housing working towards providing social security
The Ministry of Housing is working towards providing social and economic stability in society through sustainable urban planning.
- Oman’s push for liberal visa regime helping tourism
Oman’s push for a liberal visa regime is turning things around for the tourism industry in the country.
- Sultanate participates in Arab League’s emergency meeting on Palestinian issue
Oman was represented in the meeting by Dr Ali bin Ahmed al Issa’ee, its Ambassador to Egypt, and its Permanent Delegate to the Arab League.