Access and use of www.muscatdaily.com
You may use the site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not:
- download or print any content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise, so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the content from the Site; nor
- reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, or commercially exploit the content without our prior written consent; nor
- modify or adapt or create derivative works of the content; nor
- utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
- systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
- copy or extract data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
Any such use of this website or the content is prohibited without an appropriate licence.
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using or registering for use of this website, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of the site. In particular, you must not use the Site in a manner or upload any material or link to any material which is false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property rights) nor in breach of the laws of the Sultanate of Oman.
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the site. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any content on the site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in both cases none of Apex Press and Publishing LLC, its directors, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the site, email services or password.
Submission of Materials
If you submit materials to us, you agree:
- to grant us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, republish, store, archive, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, perform, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such material (including any ideas, concepts or formats) in any manner and in any format and/or media;
- that we may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your material; and
- that we may monitor your use of the site and any communications made via the site.
- In submitting material to us, you warrant that any material you submit:
- it is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
it is not obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code of the Sultanate of Oman and you shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
We may choose to publish or not publish any material you submit to us and exercise our rights in relation to that material in our absolute discretion.