NBO launched its 24-hour ‘hackathon’ at its new headquarters in Azaiba on Sunday.
The Ministry of Oil and Gas announced on Sunday the revised fuel prices effective from May 1, with a slight increase over April.
The ROP has arrested an Omani woman for murdering a 23 year old citizen in the wilayat of Barka in South Batinah.
The total number of fixed telephone lines till the end of March 2017 stood at 453,140 compared to 449,258 by the end of February 2017, a rise of 7.2 per cent, according to the statistics issued by the National Centre for Statistics and Information (NCSI).
Officials from South Batinah Police Headquarters found a missing minor girl from a farm in the wilayat of Barka.
In coordination with South Batinah Police Headquarters, the ROP Aviation wing rescued a citizen from a mountain in the Wadi Bani Ghafir area in the wilayat of Rustaq on Sunday afternoon.
An Omani entrepreneur is developing a travel app that will offer tourists enhanced access to destinations and several other tourist facilities across the country.
Oman has been positioned fourth among Dubai’s top ten source markets for inbound tourism, a press release said.
MOST POPULAR STORIES
- ‘Social media report on dog meat’
- French family journeys through Oman to share environment concerns
- Medicine prices likely to come down after Ministry of Health slashes profit margin
- Ithraa to focus on tourism as driving force and hyperlocal tours as a trend
- Shangri-La to relaunch Al Husn Resort & Spa as standalone resort