His Majesty Sultan Haitham bin Tarik received the credentials of eight ambassadors of countries accredited to the sultanate at Al Barakah Palace on Wednesday.
On the sidelines of the credentials’ presentation ceremony, the ambassadors conveyed greetings of the leaders of their countries along with their best wishes of good health, happiness and long life to His Majesty the Sultan and the Omani people, and continuous progress and prosperity under his wise leadership.
They also expressed their honour and delight in presenting their credentials before His Majesty the Sultan. They pledged their sincere efforts to promote relations of their countries with the sultanate in a manner that serves the joint interests of the Omani people and their own.
His Majesty the Sultan welcomed the ambassadors and expressed his gratitude for their leaders’ greetings and best wishes. His Majesty the Sultan affirmed to them that they would receive all his support, besides the government and the Omani people’s in carrying out their duties.
The credentials’ presentation ceremony was attended by the Minister of Interior, Foreign Minister, Head of the Royal Protocols, Commander of the Royal Guard of Oman and the military aides to His Majesty the Sultan.
His Majesty the Sultan received the credentials of –
– Leslie M Tsou, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of President Donald Trump of the United States of America
– Haji Sulaini bin Haji Said, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei Darussalam
– Jose Marcos, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of President Dr Jair Bolsonaro of the Federative Republic of Brazil
– Mohammed Ahmed Fahmi Ghoneim, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of President Abdel Fattah el Sisi of the Arab Republic of Egypt
– Ayse Sozen Usluer, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of the Republic of Turkey
– Dr Tibor Szatmari, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of President Janos Ader of the Republic of Hungary
– Najmedin Muhametali, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of President Kassym Jomart Tokayev of the Republic of Kazakhstan
-Sheikh Jassim bin Abdulrahman bin Mohammed al Thani, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar
© 2021 Apex Press and Publishing. All Rights Reserved.