Citizens and residents of Muttrah in Muscat governorate can get themselves tested for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) at six locations in the wilayat.
The Ministry of Health has said, ‘We would like to draw the attention [of people] that the COVID-19 screening points in Muttrah are set only for those who have developed the symptoms of the disease such as fever, cough, flu, sore throat or shortness of breath. Other people will not be accepted. We call upon all to comply with the instructions for your own safety and those around you.’
The centres are operating from 9am to 1pm.
1) Sablat Muttrah (opposite Kalhat Building)
2) Muttrah Health Centre (near taxi stand)
3) Camp near Muttrah Wali’s Office (Baladiya parking)
4) Hassan bin Thabit School (Omani school opposite traffic signal while entering Muttrah)
5) Al Sahiya Health Centre (inside Jibroo)
6) North Lane Council (Behind Frankincense Restaurant in Muttrah, opposite fish market)