Friday, June 14
01:34 AM

Oman & Emirates Investment, Spanish group to set up fertility clinic in Oman

5 Nov 2019

Oman & Emirates Investment Holding Company has signed an agreement with a Spanish healthcare provider to invest in setting up a new fertility clinic in the sultanate.

‘Oman & Emirates Investment Holding has signed an agreement to incorporate and invest into a new closed joint stock company in Oman that will be involved in setting up a fertility clinic,’ the company said in a disclosure filed to the MSM.

Oman & Emirates Investment Holding shall subscribe for a shareholding of 40 per cent in the new closed joint stock firm, the company said. The remaining 60 per cent stake in the new SAOC company will be held by AsisaInternacionalSalud SL which shall subscribe for 55 per cent shareholding and Unidad De ReproduccionAsistida SL shall subscribe for 5 per cent of the shares.


© 2021 Apex Press and Publishing. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Mesdac